How to Eat Sushi
1. Clean your hands with the hot towel you are offered - oshibori
Pour soy sauce onto your small individual plate.
3. Mix a little bit of wasabi with the soy sauce if you would like. Wasabi is Japanese horse radish.
4. Pick up one piece of sushi between your thumb and middle finger, placing your index finger on top.
5. Dip the sushi into the soy sauce - the side with the fish slices, not the rice side.
6. Eat the whole piece of sushi. Maki-sushi will fall apart if you try to bite it in half.
7. In between pieces of sushi, refresh your mouth with slices of ginger. It cleans your mouth and enhances the flavours.